Saturday 5 December 2015

BEN NYE BANANA POWDER


Hey loves! How are y’all doing? It’s been ages since I posted something.. *guilty* Let’s have some real talk here.. I literally decided to quit blogging as I really can’t afford to allocate time for all these.. But then.. No! I’m not gonna do that! Lol! You know this is my passion! I’ll continue it no matter what! *wink*

Today, I’ll be reviewing on my holy grail product! Yazzzz! By the end of this post, I’m pretty sure that I’m gonna make you buy that too! *evil laugh*
Are you ready?? Leh’go!

Product: Ben Nye Luxury Powder in “Banana”

Price: RM82 including airport tax

Quantity: 10.2 gram 

Available at: If you’re in Malaysia, check out @makeupdion - Don’t forget to follow her for!

https://instagram.com/makeupdion/ -thumbs up for the prompt service





Appearance: It comes in 3 different sizes, and this one here is a “dome jar”. Nothing extraordinary on the packaging but the powder though, is to die for!! Altogether, there are 4 different shades: Beige suede, Buff, Cameo & Banana. You guys know, which one was so much raved about all over the internet! Yes! Banana! :D





Experience: I’ve used this on several skin tones, and you know what, it suits for all of them! No matter how dark or light you are, it will suit you!


This Ben Nye Banana powder literally makes my whole face flawless. It is specially formulated to absorb excess oil and soften the appearance of pores, because of its corn and rice starch formula.

Great for under eyes, as this powder will reduce the appearance of fine lines too!
The best part is, you can confidently turn on your flash and snap pictures! Because of the yellow tint, this miracle powder would not create the white cast on your face! Not cakey! Not patchy looking too!

Will you believe me, if I said this powder lasted on my face for a whole 10 hours!? I tested it without blotting even once for the whole day. Once you applied, that’s it! It’s not going anywhere! 

"Photo taken with flash on"
Picture to show, that it suits for fair, medium & dark skin tone

Pros:
  • Extremely versatile – suits for all skin tones
  • Covers under eye circle & sets concealer
  • Minimize pores & fine lines
  • Face instantly looks flawless
  • Will not make face look cakey
  • Will not create white cast
  • Last longer on even oily face
  • A little goes a long way


Cons:
  • The screw-off lid makes a big mess if you are not careful enough
  • Expensive
  • Can only be purchased online (if you’re in Malaysia)
  • Always out of stock


Will I repurchase? Hell yeahh! I will stock up now itself before it’s gonna finish!

Rate: Duhhh.. 5/5

Thank you so much for your time!

Please do comment your thoughts & share with me your experience if you’ve tried this amazing powder!

Loads of love,

RhemaGlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment