Friday 8 May 2015

NEUTRAL MAKEUP FOR INDIAN SKIN


Neutral makeup looks are my favorite. They’re super-duper easy, and I can finish off this look in just 10-15 minutes. You can do it too!! 

To create this look, I used:


FACE:
  • Elf Studio Mineral face primer
  • Bobbi Brown corrector & concealer
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in “370 toast”
  • Revlon Nearly Naked powder in “030 medium moyen”- for the entire face
  • NYX concealer (yellow shade) – under eyes
  • Maybelline face powder in “04 honey” – under eyes
  • Sleek contour kit – contour
  • NYX blush in “desert rose”
  • NYX matte setting spray


EYES:
  • Wet & Wild eyebrow kit – eyebrows
  • BH Cosmetic’s 88 color palette eye shadow
  • Silky girl gel liner in “01 pure black”
  • Silky girl Lash Prism mascara in “01 blackest black”
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil in “milk”


LIPS
  • Pretty Smile lip liner in “plum”
  • NYX round lipstick in “565”
____________________________________________________________________________


FACE

To begin this look, I corrected my dark spots with an orange corrector and applied foundation all over my face evenly with a flat top kabuki brush. Then I applied powder, over the foundation.


EYES

I’ve already done my brows (saved time, YAAAAZZ!), Click on my brow routine to know how I do them.  After applying the eye primer, I brushed over a little bit of powder (easy to blend eye shadow on crease).


Then I applied a beige colored eye shadow on my lid in patting motion and applied the same shade on my brow bone.



I dipped my brush in a coffee-ish brown color eye shadow and blend that into my crease as a transition color.


Then I add a little bit darker brown on the outer V of my eyes and on my lower lash line as well.


Then I drew a small wing and stopped it at the center of my lid, I did not go any further as you can see in that picture below.


I took my mascara and layered it all over my lashes and not forgetting the lower lashes.


And to give a fuller effect, I add fake lashes, and this is completely optional, you can skip it if u do not want to.



I lined my waterline with a white eyeliner, to make my eyes appear bigger.




HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR 

Once I’m done with the eye makeup, I applied some concealer under my eyes, which is 2-3 shades lighter than my skin tone & blend it well. This is to create that highlighted look.


Then I slightly contoured my cheekbones, nose, jawline and forehead, just to define them. I did not applied too much of it, because I just want to make it simple and natural.


Then I applied some blush on my cheeks very lightly.



LIPS

For my lips, I lined it with a plum shade lip liner and applied a brownish nude lipstick all over it. To create the 3D effect, I darken the edges of my lips with the same lip liner. 


To set the makeup, I sprayed NYX setting spray all over my face. It helps the makeup to stay in place and last longer throughout the day.


FINISH LOOK! 


That’s all! Don’t you think it’s easy? 

Let me know in the comments below. Try to recreate this look, and I’ll feature you on my social media accounts! All you have to do is, hastag “#rhemaglitz” on the caption so that I can view your beautiful pictures! 


Thank you for reading! *hugs*


Loads of love,

RhemaGlitz


2 comments: