Sunday 30 August 2015

THE BALM COSMETIC’S SMOKE BALM EYE SHADOW PALETTE


Hey beauties! How are y’all doing? I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Today, I’ll be reviewing 1 of my recent favorite eye shadow palette. I have just been using it recently, and wondered why shouldn’t I share it with you guys on how it works for me.. So, yeah.. keep on reading to know more about this product.

Product: The Balm Cosmetic’s Smoke Balm Eye shadow palette

Price: RM59.00 / USD 12+

Quantity: 10.2 gram 

Available at: Selective Sasa Outlets (Malaysia)





Appearance: Well, you guys know that I’m a sucker for attractive packaging and when it comes to “The Balm Cosmetics”, their packaging beats everything! Love that vintage packaging.. Arghh! I can never stop bragging about it.. Hahah! This palette is small & cute, you can bring it everywhere. It comes with 3 eye shadows & a mirror which you can see in the pictures below.


What it says Men May Stop, Drop and Roll, Smoke Balm Smokey Eye Palette May Cause Shortness of Breath In Men! xD

"flash on"
Experience: Eye shadows are all about how pigmented they are.. and I’m blown away on how pigmented this smoke balm is! A little goes a long way guys! I love the buttery texture which makes it so effortless to blend in!

It comes with 3 different shades: Kindle, Glow & Combust.

Kindle” ~ Greenish black shade + shimmer
Glow” ~ Cool toned brown + matte
Combust” ~ Champagne + shimmer

Love the fact that I can even use “glow” as contour & “combust” as my highlighter. My favorite shade in these palette is definitely “combust”.. Omg! That glow it gave when I applied it on the highest point of my cheeks. Stunning! It’s the exact dupe for The Balm’s Mary Lou Manizer! If you can’t get your hands on them, grab this then! You should at least have 1 of these in your life! :P


Pros:
  • Travel friendly
  • Very pigmented
  • Can be even use it to contour & highlight
  • Buttery texture
  • Easy to blend

Cons:
  • Not available everywhere
  • Always out of stock


Will I repurchase? Yessss


Rate: 5/5


Here's the eye makeup that I attempt using this smoke balm eye palette! :)


Thank you for reading! 

If you’ve used it, please let me know your thoughts as well!

Loads of love,

RhemaGlitz


1 comment: