Sunday 19 April 2015

REVIEW: ESSENCE SILKY TOUCH BLUSH (AUTUMN PEACH)


Hello ladies! So the other day, My sister and I decided to shop for drugstore makeup products at Watson as they had weekly sales going on! Who doesn't want discounts?! We all know, only 2 things can change a woman’s mood; I love you & 50% discount! Hahah! 

We grabbed quite a number of them, you will see them in my upcoming reviews. (I just need some time to try it, so that I can give you my honest opinion). I was actually on the hunt of getting my hands on the Essence’s ombre blush but I don’t think they have it in Malaysia, I’m not sure, correct me if I’m wrong. So I grabbed a different blush from Essence. Scroll down to know if it’s a Yay or Nay..

Product: Essence’s Silky Touch Blush in “Autumn Peach”

Quantity: 5 gm

Price: RM12.90

Available at: Watson’s or any other drugstores. 






Appearance: Powder blush with a decent packaging. Very light weight as it’s convenient for travelling. This blush feels so silky and blends like a dream. Slightly shimmery but hardly visible once applied. It has a mild cinnamon smell, but trust me it’s not overpowering at all. The smell fades away really quickly, so no worries.


What it says: Silky soft blush for a fresh looking complexion all day long.




( Apologies, for the tag still attached to the blush, as it will rip off the sticker if I remove it)

Ingredients: TALC, MICA, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 6/RED 7 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).


Directions: Apply lightly on cheeks.




My Experience: I have been using this blush for a while now and you know what? I love it! Of all the colors in their collections, this autumn peach is the bomb.com! Loving the color! Even though it’s slightly shimmery, it’s still appropriate for daily wear as it looks very natural on face.

On first application, the blush won’t show up that much because of the shade, but trust me, other shades from this collections are much more pigmented. I wore it on humid weather & it stays up on my face for 4 hours which is quite impressive for a drugstore product. “Autumn peach” suits for all skin shade, as for dark skin beauties, you’ll just have to layer up the blush till you’re satisfied with the color pay off. 


Look how pigmented the blush is! It definitely compliments my skin! 

Pros:
  • Gives natural finish to skin
  • Lovely shade
  • Blends very well
  • Smooth and silky texture
  • Comes in full size
  • Very affordable


Cons:
  • None!!  

-        
Will I repurchase? : Definitely!! I’m so in love with this shade, and I would like to try other shades as well.


Rate: 5/5


Thank you for reading! 

Have you tried this? What’s your opinion, Yay or Nay? Or planning to grab it?  Share it with me, I would love to read your thoughts on this! :)



Loads of love,

RhemaGlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment