Monday 10 August 2015

VICTORIA’S SECRET PURE SEDUCTION BODY MIST

Hey beauties! How are y’all doing? I know.. I know.. I’ve been MIA for almost a month! *guilty* My apologize for that! I’ll try my level best to post more stuffs to cover up my shortfalls! So, finally after a longggg break, I’m back again.. Today, I’ll be reviewing on a fragrance that I have been using for quite some time now. 

Product: Victoria’s Secret Body Mist in “Pure Seduction”

Price: RM50 (GST included) 

Quantity: 250ml or 8.4 fl oz 

Shelf life12 months


Available at: Victoria’s Secret outlets ( I got mine at Johor Premium Outlet)


Appearance: It comes with a simple plastic bottle. The mist is in pinkish red color, but don’t worry, it won’t stain your shirt.


What it says? A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile.


Directions: Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.


My Experience: This is my 3rd bottle! I’ve used “Vanilla Lace” which I absolutely love.. (I’m obsessed to Vanilla fragrance, btw) But this time, I tried “Pure Seduction”. Let me be honest with you guys, when the first time I used, I HATED IT! And that’s because I’m not a fruity scent kinda person. Once I started to use it regularly, I began to like it!

If you’re a person who loves fruity and floral fragrance, then this is definitely for u! This “Pure Seduction” body mist has red plum & freesia scent to it, which makes it smell sooooo sweet, fresh & girly.

The staying power of this mist is quite impressive as it holds for about 4-5 hours, or even more than that depends on the climate. And you know what, I’ve been literally spraying this body mist every single day on my body, it almost been more 9 months, and it is yet to finish! I’m still using it! If you have not tried it, you should grab it! It’s so worth it, trust me!


Pros:
  • Plastic bottle (travel friendly)
  • 1 bottle last for more than 9 months
  • Stays on body for about 4-5 hours
  • Fruity & floral scent
  • Cheap


Cons:
  •  Smells way too sweet for me


Will I repurchase? Duhh, of course! But not this 1 may be.. Hehe.. I’ll grab my most favorite “Vanilla Lace” :D


Rate: 4.5/5


Thank you so much for your time! xoxo

Please do comment and share with me what’s your favorite body mist at the moment! See you guys again on my next post..  

Loads of love,


RhemaGlitz

2 comments:

  1. لاختيار نوع مرطب يلائم بشرتك حيث يعد الرطبات من اهم انواع كريمات البشره ولكن لابد ان تكون ذو مواد امنه نظرا لحساسيه كل بشره ولهذا يقدم لكي كود خصم لوكيستان افضل مرطبات البشره وبسعر خيالي حيث لديهم افضل الخامات ويراعي لوكستيان انواع كل جلود البشره المختلفه ويمكنك طلب l occitane تخفيضات الموجوده باقل سعر تسطيع الحصول عليه

    ReplyDelete
  2. لقد أصبح الآن التسوق الالكترونى هو السائد فى عالمنا و لذلك قام متجر اتش اند ام بتوفير كود خصم اتش اند ام لسهولة الوصول الى جميع أنواع الملابس التى تحبها بمختلف الأذواق الموجودة و يمكنك أيضا معرفة المزيد عن كوبون اتش اند ام المطروح فى الأونة الأخيرة فى متجرنا الالكترونى.

    ReplyDelete