Thursday 23 April 2015

REVIEW: ESSENCE NAIL ART EXPRESS DRY DROPS


Hi loves! How are y’all doing? Well, if you have checked out my last post, where I did a review on Essence Silky Touch Blush, I stated that I purchased few items from Essence and there you go, here’s another review on a nail product from them! If you are a person who hates waiting for your nail polish to dry, then this is for you!

Product: Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

Price: RM10.90

Quantity: 8ml or 0.27 fl.oz

Shelf life: 30 months

Available at: Watsons or other drugstores






Appearance: It comes in a cute little glass bottle with a white pipette on top. Travel friendly. The drops are clear and kinda feels oily which is a good thing, I’ll explain it why in a second. It has a very mild smell, which is totally bearable. (I’m sorry, I’m bad in describing smell..hihi)


What is says? : Quick drying drops that dry nailpolish within seconds.




Ingredients: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXAMETHYLDISILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE


Directions: Apply 1-2 express dry drops on to your freshly polished nails.




Experience: I hate every single second of my life waiting for my nail polish to dry. True! So, that’s where I found this lil guy! I usually apply 2 drops directly on my nails since it’s a little longer, but if you’ve shorter nails.. Trust me, 1 drop is good to go! 

Will you believe me that it only took 50 seconds for my nail polish to dry completely?? But, that’s the truth! If you applied more than 2 coats of nailpolish, then you have to wait longer, about 3-4 minutes. This express dry drop is MAGIC! They work amazingly on anybody! 


Finish look of my nails! 


Pros:

  • Clear drops
  • Comes in handy dripper
  • Travel friendly
  • Saves much time
  • Drops are a bit oily which moisturize the cuticles (oiliness disappear in seconds)


Cons:

  • Nail polish doesn’t looks smooth on nail, once applied top coat. (gets too thick)



Will I repurchase? Hell yeah!! Certainly will grab 1, once I’m done with this!


Rate: 4.7/5


Thank you for reading!

Have you tried this? What’s your opinion? Share it with me, I would love to read your thoughts on this! :)


Loads of love,

RhemaGlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment